We continuous improvement in research and development (R&D), has enabled potential us to achieve world-leading positions in the following areas.
- Testing equipment for chemical, pharma and process industries
- Testing equipment for textile industries, packing industries, paper industries more
- Facility Management Service
QaExplore was started by Mrs. Vrushali Chavan and Miss Rupali Chavan to address the growing needs of the customer.
QaExplore is owned and operated by QaExplore Analytic & Scientific Equipment Pvt. Ltd(QASEPL) – a company founded by Mrs. Vrushali Chavan and Miss Rupali Chavan, she has built a company that constantly strives towards developing a deep understanding of customer needs and satisfying them with the right products. A firm believer in core business fundamentals and strong ethical values, Mrs. Chavan has built QaExplore into an efficient, large and profitable business that is highly respected by customers, partners and employees alike
“At QaExplore, we research, identify and make available new products and categories that suit the every customer needs. Our mission is to provide the best value possible for our customers, so that every rupee they spend on our product gives them more value for money than they would get anywhere else.”
- Focus: To be focused about what I do.
- Motivated: To be clear of achieving my goal.
- nthusiastic: To love what I do.
- Respect: To respect every customer and employees in the organisation and provide her/him with the best product, services, dignity and attention to make her/him believe that she/he makes a difference to the organisation.
- Listen: To listen and resolve any employee / customer grievance quickly and fairly.
- Integrity: By being open, honest and fair in all our relationships and being respectful and trustful to others.
Their vision is “To become the benchmark manufacturing company for the laboratory equipment providing world-class products to satisfied customers through continuous improvement driven by the integrity, teamwork and creativity of our people.”